Oxford Logic Ltd was established in 2002 to provide services to the educational ICT market. The company is a micro-consultancy and provides consultancy and interim managers to:
- provide advice and analysis of the educational ICT market place;
- provide commercial management of large ICT service bids for service providers;
- manage high value procurements for the public sector; and
- manage the successful rollout of ICT services across multiple sites.
This has led the company to provide resource to a variety of public and private sector clients involved in delivering ICT support and services to schools and colleges. As a result of this experience we can provide consultants who have:
- over 20 years experience in the educational ICT market;
- delivered a high quality of work across the spectrum of the education market;
- a proven track record of delivering in demanding timescales and with multiple clients;
- operated at senior levels in the public and private sectors and whose performance is confirmed by client endorsements;
- led the successful development of legal and commercial frameworks; and
- a significant working knowledge of the requirements of key stakeholders including schools, colleges, Local Authorities, Partnerships for Schools, Becta and the Department of Children Schools and Families.
Please browse our site to find out more about the benefits of the unique services we provide.